$2,150 per person double occupancy for one week of fabulous Alaskan self-guided Salmon and Halibut fishing, and sightseeing or Spring Black bear hunting. Includes comfortable lodging, three meals daily, rods and reels, tackle, bait, boat, fuel, transportation to and from airport, filleting, vacuum sealing and storage of your catch, crab pot and USCG safety equipment. Rates do not include airfare, fishing or hunting license, stamps or tags.
7-day Alaska Fishing/Hunting Trip includes all the above $2,150
Your Alaska Salmon & Halibut Fishing Trip or Alaska Self-guided Black Bear Hunting Trip at Budget Prices!
Your Green Rocks Fishing/Hunting Getaway Includes the Following:
- Transportation to/from Airport
- Satellite TV
- Comfortable Lodging
- 3 Meals Daily
- Private Boat & Fuel
- Fish Finders on Boats
- Fishing Equipment (if needed)
- Crab Pots
- USCG Approved Safety Equipment
- Freezer Space for Catch
- Filleting of Catch
- Vacuum Sealing of Catch
- Covered Boats Available As An Upgrade
- Private Bathrooms
- Fish Boxes
- Cover boats available with upgrade/starting at $600.00 per week
- Fish Boxes
- Marine Radios
- Alaskan Hunting & Fishing License & Stamps
- Alaska Non-resident sportfishing 7 day license- $70.00. If coming to fish for King Salmon you will need an additional $45.00 King Stamp.
- Deer Tag $300.00
- Wolf tag FREE
- Hunting License $160.00
- Black Bear Tag $450.00
- Personal Items
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities for Boat handlers & Chef
- Transportation Costs (air fare)
Wolf Run Date – May, August, and September
$2,150 for one Fabulous Week (Rates are for double occupancy.)
Book 10 people and the 11th is free!
Children 12 and under are half price.
Contact us now for dates or availability