$2,350 per person for one week of fabulous Alaskan self-guided Salmon and Halibut fishing, and sightseeing or Spring Black bear hunting. Includes comfortable lodging, three meals daily, rods and reels, tackle, bait, boat, fuel, transportation to and from airport, filleting, vacuum sealing and storage of your catch, crab pot and USCG safety equipment. Rates do not include airfare, fishing or hunting license, stamps or tags.
7-day Alaska Fishing/Hunting Trip includes all the above $2,350
Trips Start Saturday Morning and End Friday Morning
Your Alaska Salmon & Halibut Fishing Trip or Alaska Self-guided Black Bear Hunting Trip at Budget Prices!
Your Green Rocks Fishing/Hunting Getaway Includes the Following:
- Transportation to/from Airport
- Satellite TV
- Comfortable Lodging
- 3 Meals Daily
- Private Boat & Fuel
- Fish Finders on Boats
- Fishing Equipment (Shimano Penn & Pflueger reels)
- Crab Pots/Shrimp Pots
- USCG Approved Safety Equipment
- Freezer Space for Catch
- Filleting of Catch
- Unlimited vacuum sealing and fish boxes
- Private Bathrooms
- Fish Boxes
- Covered boats available with upgrade for $600.00 – $800.00 per week
- Marine Radios
- Vehicle for Sightseeing
- Alaskan Hunting & Fishing License & Stamps
- Alaska Non-resident sportfishing 7 day license- $70.00. If coming to fish for King Salmon you will need an additional $45.00 King Stamp.
- Deer Tag $300.00
- Wolf tag FREE
- Hunting License $160.00
- Black Bear Tag $450.00
- Personal Items
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities for Boat handlers & Chef (10% suggested gratuity of trip rate per person)
- Transportation Costs (air fare)
- We highly recommend travel insurance
Wolf Run Date – May, August, and September
$2,350 Per Person for one Fabulous Week
Book 10 people and the 11th is free!
Children 12 and under are half price.
Contact us now for dates or availability